Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Review: Essence 24h Hand Protection Balm - Winter Edition


I have to admit, I usually don’t use handcreme at all. I see it as a useless product for me, or at least something I never need (as my hands never experience any kind of extreme dryness). That was before I got this batch of hand cremes from the “Winter Edtion”from essence
“Gingerbread Chai Latte”
“Apple Cinnamon Punch” and
“Caramel Hot Chocolate”
They are 75 ml/ 2.53 fl.oz each and usually cost around 1€, though not anymore because you can only get them online! I bought all three for about 8 $ together!
The smell of those three is just out of this world. My current favourite and companion in my purse is the caramel hot chocolate one although I love the gingerbread one just as much, it just really really smells like the stuff pictured! It really smells like gingerbread and chai latte, just added with a hint of hand lotion smell (can’t really describe it). It’s the winter edition from 2012 so it’s a bit of a hassle to get these, I had to search on ebay and pay a little bit more than I would in a store. Still so so worth it, I might even try to get the Essence Hand Balm from the LE of 2011! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top