Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Review: Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-IN-1 BB Cream


I finally bought the Maybelline BB creme!! I already wanted to try out the Loreal BB creme but the texture is just so strange and runny I didn’t like it. I was pleasantly surprised that they finally brought BB cremes into usual stores to germany! No more purchasing them from asia over ebay with high shipping?? The Maybelline BB creme was 9 € which I found to be reasonable enough because their foundations are at the same price level.
What I was amazed about is that there is only one shade that is supposed to be universally applicable and it is Apricot. Asian BB cremes usually have 2 shades and those are more beige.
 It looked super dark and orange-yellowish on my hand! How the hell is that supposed to blend into my shade? Well I tried it out…
It actually blends in pretty good, what a surprise. But applied on the face it is way too oily, not mattifying at all and STILL orangy. So I didn't wear it at all practically. As for coverage it is ok, about medium, SPF 30 sounds a bit high but whatever.
Pretty useless in my opinion.
Will not buy again, I'll stick to Asian BB cremes AND the new Catrice BB creme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top