Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Small DM and Douglas Haul


I went shopping yesterday and it ended as I expected…with lots of new stuff! I originally planned to go to Douglas to buy perfume, either the Little Black Dress by Guerlain or Cherry in the air by Escada. But somehow this turned out not to be my perfume day, Guerlain smelled so boring on me (although I tried it out before and it was great) and Escada was way too faint as a smell. Anyways here are my actual buys:

(from left to right)
P2 Color Star Lip Cream in 017 Liz Taylor (how cool is that), was about 2 €, I was intrigued by it not being Lip Gloss but cream, the color is intense, will review later.
P2 Push up your lips Lip Serum, also 2 €, I bought that AFTER I already got the expensive Soap&Glory one…just for comparison.
P2 Prepare your lips Lip Base, again about 2 €, very curious if this works to prolong the wearing time of lipstick. 
P2 24hours perfect eye shadow cream in 010 love me, about 4 €, seen it in a review and wanted a different color although I am usually not into eyeshadow at all (I know, strange).
The Soap&Glory Mother Pucker Extreme Lip Plumping, was 10 €, will definitely review later.
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in 720 Honey Nectar, it was 5 €, already tried it out and love the color!
This one’s for fun: I Love Vanilla & Ice cream Lip Gloss, was 4 €, just because I couldn’t find the strawberry milkshake one…
This one’s my pride: Dior Diorskin Nude BB creme in the 001 shade, was a whoppin’42 € (you can get it cheaper online), will receive an extensive review!
And last: Soap&Glory Face Soap Clarity, 20 €, I actually wanted a peeling but opted for the daily face soap with peeling included!
So happy with what I got, I have enough perfume coming my way anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top