Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Review: Tony Moly Cats Wink Powder


love korean products, the packaging is always super cute! This powder i got from rubyruby ond ebay was pretty inexpensive, only 6,90 € with shipping included! It’s theTony Moly Cats Wink Powder in 01 Light Beige. Tony Moly usually has a kitty cat design for their products!
Isn’t it cute? The cute paws are part of the exterior packaging, a plastic wrapped around the powder, so you don’t really need it and it’s usually off once you start using it regularly.
If you look closely you can see that there is even a paw design on the pressed powder! It comes with a cute mirror and powder puff! I don’t use it though, I aways use a brush for applying the powder! It smells pretty nice, a sweet powdery smell. The application is fairly easy, you get enough product when brushing over the powder!
See the difference? It makes my face kinda rosier, which I have no problem with. The coverage is pretty decent, doesn’t look caked on with foundation together and is not too make-up-y. For this price I am really satisfied with this cute powder! Will edit about whether it’s long-lasting or not! Still I am not sure whether I really want to import a powder like this if there are enough cheap alternatives in Germany, too!

1 comment:

  1. Thankfulness to my father who informed me on the topic of this web
    site, this website is really awesome.

    Feel free to visit my page Graduate certificates

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top