Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Victoria’s Secret Body Glimmer Swirl Cream - Sweet Tease


Yay another body cream/lotion/milk (I will never know the difference haha). This time I got Victoria’s Secret  Body Glimmer Swirl Cream “Sweet Tease” on ebay for roughly 15 €. Sweet Tease smells like “Vanilla Cream and Sparkling Berries”. It really does!
Unfortunately mine looks a little bit wonky, probably because someone shook it too much during transport. Doesn’t matter I can still see that it’s a swirl! The application is nice, very soft creamy and slightly glittery lotion.
You can see the glitter better in this close-up. It smells just like berries and vanilla, very sweet and creamy! BUT I don’t see any glitter on my skin AND the scent fades awayquickly (unlike my Aquolina Body Milk!). That’s a bit sad because I really like the smell of this. It’s fun but I won’t buy it again probably because it’s too expensive for a body milk that doesn’t last on me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review.I want to buy a body mist but I'm not sure which one ^^

    Yours
    zimtkringel.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well depends on your taste but the body fantasies have a great selection and are longlasting AND victoria's secret body mists are wonderful, too! just look for a fragrance you like :)

      Delete

Back to Top