Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

So here is a small post about a holy grail product that I own, the Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso!
I originally watched some tutorials from Nikkie-Tutorials on Youtube and she kept raving about the blush in several of her monthly favourite videos. The product can be found through amazon for about 6-10€ so I thought I'd give it a try, since there was such a huge hype.
So here it is:

The packaging is pretty simple, I'd like to note that there is a second compartment inside with an application brush (which is actually non too shaby) and a mirror! So it is very practical on the go.

No words can describe the glow and shimmer of Luminoso! The description itself states it is a "blush that features a mélange infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles".
That sounds pretty fancy. But the big question is: can you actually get that color on your face or is it maybe not that pigmented?
Ok well it's super highly pigmented and just silky in texture and application! I have never had a blush like this and I have so many from drugstore to high end brand, this one takes the cake. It's too beautiful and has a nice soft shimmer without being too overly glittery. The staying power is quite good, although I find myself re-applying quite regularly- simply cause I love this blush.
Here is a pic of me wearing it, toned down with Mac's Soft & Gentle highlighter a bit:
I will forever buy this blush and I use it more often than any other ones I own!!

6 comments:

  1. von den Blushes hab ich schon viel gutes gehört, allerdings wäre die Farbe jetzt nichts für mich :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aber die steht echt jeeeedem! ich hab mir noch einen bestellt mit so blumen prägung, mal sehen wie der so ist *_*

      Delete
  2. Wusste ja garnicht, dass du auch bloggst, wobei ich mich gerade daran erinnere, dass du mir das zu den Anfängen auf Insta erzählt hattest, haha :D Ups :D
    Der Blush sieht echt total schön aus und voll gut pigmentiert :O

    LootieLoo's plastic world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ich habe ewige Pausen eingelegt und hab plötzlich wieder lust drauf bekommen hehe ja, das ist eines der wenigen produkte, dass ich immer jedem emfpfehlen würde *_*
      <3

      Delete
  3. Shade so pretty and I feel like it would be perfect for everyone that are a bit pale. Also love that it has all that shimmer and glow, that makes me feel a bit more alive and not so flat

    sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It even looks great on friend that isn't pale at all, somehow this shade just works! and yes I neeeeed shimmer and glow in every blush haha
      thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Back to Top